View Single Post
06-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
Miyuki
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default In a situation.

So, everyone have their own situation and such, even myself [of course, since we're humans anyway]...

So, its like this, everyone knows money is the main problem in life, right [lol, since money rules someones life anyway].

So, the company I'm working on, which the pay...are just ...adequate, but I found it not enough for me to use, which left me barely lasts till last month :/.

Lol, its not I'm wasting the money for here and there, lol no. I've utility bills to pay, my sisters stuff [tho not always, depends], taxes and car loans, etc. I don't even have enough to spend on my personal stuff T_T.

Anyway, I find it, its bit difficult lately, and ugh, it's not that I can just asks my boss to raises my pay, lol...and I can't just asks my dad for extra help [lol as he cares anyway, Cath knows my stuff ;;]. And again, I'm taking my part time degree at the same time at local university. How do I pay my fees? By loan, yes...loan...which left me barely to "lives" now @_@...loans does have their own interests rates ;;...[cries*]

Ok, here's the real situation, my uncle, which is my mom's brother, apparently offered me to work with his company, but for that, I'm gonna leaves my mom and sisters away, and lives @ my uncle place [yes, abroad, lol], anyway, we've been to his place before last years.

So right now, I'm in bit dilemma, where, if I'm continue working here, I might have barely income to even supports myself, but I can at least watch over my mom and sisters...since my dad never at home anyway [Cath knows ;;].

But if I takes my uncle offers, I might have better incomes to supports myself, and even my family [my mom and sisters], but, at the same time, I'm...really ...worried about them...it's not that I can comes back to home daily or weekends, unless flight tickets are hell cheap as bus tickets, lol. I just can't can't ...let out my thoughts or my worries about them...like what will happens to them if I'm not at home, or who..whatever...that's why I'm still working with this company, since I can goes back daily, at least.

I'm...clueless on what to do now...

/sigh, it's not like me, lol.
[Yes, bad grammar, lol]