View Single Post
06-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default MyMMOGames Mail Launches!

That's right, MyMMOGames Mail, Powered by Gmail™, launched tonight at 10:00 PM PST. The accounts from the New Member Incentive event and the staff accounts have been created and login information sent out. Please allow up to 24 hours for your account's creation as the bulk upload process has some delay to it. If you can't access your account after 24 hours, please PM me or email NoeJeko [at] mymmogames [dot] net and I'll try to get it worked out. I had a lot of accounts to create just now so it's possible I made some mistakes.

For ease of navigation, a link to MyMMO Mail was added to the left-side navigation bar. The URL is http://mail.mymmogames.net/. Keep an eye out for more future events to get a MOG email address!

Terms of Use:
In addition to Google's Terms of Service, MyMMOGames.net has additional Terms of Service for use with it's email accounts.
1. Your account must be active. If you don't log into your MyMMO Mail account at least once a month it may be deleted and the spot reassigned to an active user that wants an email. We don't mind you having it, but please use it.
2. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will you use your MyMMO Mail account to spam, harass, or threaten any person or entity. If we catch you using your account for these purposes we will delete your account and you may be banned from the community.
3. Illegal Activity. Your account may not be used for anything illegal in the jurisdiction in which you live or in the State of California, USA. As with #2, if we catch wind of this your account will be terminated and you may lose your privileges to use the forums.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]