View Single Post
06-24-2008   #26 (permalink)
Shirakani
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamte
Yeah, Ryan's 2nd seemed real nice to me in practice mode. His combo's 6 hits long, which is the longest of any class as far as I saw, and his double looked like it hit two more times for two hits each. If it does, then he's got a nice long 10 hit combo chain.
Part of what makes his 2nd job deadly is also his lvl2 skill. The move covers the ENTIRETY of overhead, front and back, and if TOUCHED, has the effect of being hit w/ Arme's 'big punch' skill, ie, sent flying all the way to the other end. This not only creates space when you need it, but it 'resets' the positioning and allows you to gain more favorable ground if you were previously being hammered in a bad spot. It also combos very cleanly from his 6 hit combo off the knockup hit as it gives you PLENTY of time to charge the move.