View Single Post
06-24-2008   #10 (permalink)
Rhinehart
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryshadowcard
I specifically made that post this morning because I wasn't sure if you'd seen the news or not. Woke up, got a call from my sister asking me to google George Carlin because of what she had barely caught the end of on the radio, and when I saw the news, the first thing that came to my mind after the inherent shock was "Rhinehart's going to be crushed."

It really is a tragedy. -_-
Yeah, I first found out about it when mom let me know dinner was ready last night. She was all "Dinner's ready and you have my condolances" and I was all "What, condolances about dinner?", then she told me George Carlin died and I was all like "Oh crap, I'm gonna have to look that up". But yeah, it is devestating to me. Glad to hear you thought of me in regards to this, though. He always was and always will be my favorite comedian of all time.