View Single Post
06-24-2008   #9 (permalink)
Shirakani
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

2 days = lvl25 or higher, that's my aim. Since we get 3 days of 2x with him... If i can do Ronan from 30 to 40 in one weekend, i'd like to believe i can do 1-25 in 3 days. Like Cujo, i'm a pure ottoshooter. I don't remember the last time i've ever done a full NORMAL melee chain... (seriously...) Ottoshot in general is the fastest possible melee attack with practically NO recovery time whatsoever. A lot of damage is sustained when counterattacked in the middle of a melee recovery swing. With ottoshot, you can see a mob wind up an attack, stop attacking IMMEDIATELY and avoid.

Now Lass... he doesn't HAVE a freaking ottoshot in 1st, and his ottoshot in 2nd is... not that good. So meh, it will definitely be harder doing it the OLD FASHIONED WAY. But still, 1-25 in 3 days, definitely doable with decent effort.

Last edited by Shirakani; 06-24-2008 at 12:12 AM.