View Single Post
06-24-2008   #8 (permalink)
CujoEX
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX

My ottoshot is what keeps me leveling fast in dungeons. The higher the combo, the more EXP gained .. PER MONSTER.

That and all my female characters has Turtle Shells. Even though it decreases my stats, my attack is still pretty high. I don't really rely on DEF and VIT in dungeons since I'm aware of the monster's attacks. Ottoshot also helps cancel combos to dodge enemy attacks.

And last, I still have about 7 days worth of Queen Jewels from my Ronan's Level Quests.

Downside
I'm not that motivated to play really. After I hit that 70 minute attendance, I take a break. Watch anime, play PS3/Wii/360, random games and forums, self study, chill somewhere, flirt, chores, etc. Whenever I'm bored again, I'd play for another hour and I'm done for that day.

Grand Chase - CujoEX // CujoEXE
PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX