View Single Post
06-23-2008   #14 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogSawks
Lol i was doing this on TO yesterday actually, except its was like

"Register for mymmogames.net and REFER ME !!~~"
=/
although that is funny .. a lot of people are hesitant to go to a website when its advertised like that.. You probably wanna take a different approach. Either more casual or more official sounding.. XD

like uh..

"hey, did you hear? for those new and veteran to mytrickster, they lost their forums.. BUT there is a new place that outlets more variety in game guides as well as Trickster. The infamous Trickster Wiki many of us have worked to make is there as well as a great community. Check out MyMMOGames.net and if you like it, signup and be a part of our growing community! List me [your forum name] as your referral, we're here to help!"

i dunno.. something like that.. lol geez i sound like a commercial on some radio >___>;;

or you could say.. NoeJeko made it!.. and watch them all flock in LOL;;

I'll try to help, but i dunno how successful ill be. I'll evaluate my options with my current places and games and see what i can do.