View Single Post
06-23-2008   #8 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
SotNW has a lot of problems that the sg server doesn't, although last I checked the sg server still had more bots.

I did play both for a while though I have a vet cath in each server and an almost vet fighter in k2's server. A great way to speed level is using one character who can solo (instead of a team of 3) then dragging up your other characters afterwards, the downside is you probably can't afk level like this.
yeah I know the conflict with that, although i haven't realllly encountered problems yet on the k2 server. *knocks on wood* .. but yar.. i heard that about the sg server.. x___x;; eh..

I was thinking of created a character for that but.. i think ill stick to leveling the regular way, i'm fine with the pace seeing as im in no rush .. although.. i do want my next stances :{ and i dont get them till lv 60~70s or vet.. poopies..