View Single Post
06-23-2008   #1 (permalink)
Rhinehart
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart
Default The Death of My Hero, George Carlin

Well, the only person who's not a fictional character who I've long since said is my hero has died on Sunday. I knew he wasn't going to be around much longer, considering he was 71 years old and his career in comedy has spanned over fifty years. George Carlin. One of my favorite people to ever walk the planet has recently departed it. He's been my hero for as long as I can recall because anytime I heard his material on HBO or his comedy albums, I've realized how much the two of us think alike. There's always something he says that I've thought about at some time or another and I'd definately call him a genius. Not everything he says is funny, but all of it needed to be said. And what WAS funny was hilarious. The man's a legend. That's about all I can say before I start repeating myself. I was really hoping I'd get to meet him before he died, though.

YouTube - George Carlin on Death - RIP

George Carlin Tribute

Last edited by Rhinehart; 06-23-2008 at 04:11 PM.