View Single Post
06-23-2008   #35 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploda
Beast Vincento will only use Dodge Master and Faint also only after being hit and if I'm not wrong, each Beast Vincento is only able to faint you once probably due to their great lack in mp maybe cos each one of them has never spammed faint at me before unlike the Swamp Sharks of Swamp Field 2 who will tend to spam faint at you sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatgirlZKE
Lucky you then. I was wandering around RG w/ my cat and GD Beast almost killed me. He'd use Faint, I'd stand there like and idiot, it would end, I'd get one hit in and he'd Faint me again >.< Sucked. Then Norman blew me up. Wheeeeeeee
I agree with Selena. freaking faint made beast such a PAIN! i was so angry lol...

He seriously chains Faint because I experience the same thing as Selena. And sometimes I can't even get one hit in before I faint again because I have to heal. And it's so annoying because i'll One Pair him and get his HP down almost all the way I get fainted and then he heals himself almost all the way before I can get another hit in!