View Single Post
04-01-2014   #4 (permalink)
EgnigemCenia
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxy1
Thanks for replying.

Also, I'm not entirely aware as to how long he was a member of that guild & when he suddenly departed. Once again, I've never known him; I'm just searching for him on behalf of the guild leader.
What did you mean by "RMT"? I looked it up, and I've found that it meant "Real-Money Trading"...is that really what was going on? Because I'm actually in that guild now (in the private server) and haven't noticed any of that kind of behavior yet.

So, you've never spoken to him before...that's unfortunate. Regardless, I'm glad at least someone remembers him. I'm still hoping that someone else could chime in with more information, though.

Thanks again~
Yes, I mean that RMT. A lot of people in Jewelia (I assume Fantasia too? Stopped there after like 2010 because loldramatasia) did that. The most commonly RMTed items were boss weapons. There was a reason that Soki and Odinea staves had impossibly high prices (though near the end I noticed that Odinea staves were actually going for Galder sometimes!) and a purportedly "lower than usual" drop-raves.

I've had confessions from some RMTers. Really not uncommon in F2P MMOs. People will do anything for an advantage if they have the wallet but don't want to/can't spend the time to do so.
I don't mind RMTers generally but when RMTing starts to impact how often items are sold legitimately, I start to mind.

I'm trying really hard to remember if I've ever talked to coyskie. I just remember him/her (?) logging in a LOT, which was odd because I played at Eastern night-time, where I didn't see many people (unless they were a lot of hours behind me, but that was rare).