View Single Post
01-10-2014   #1078 (permalink)
Recette
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Hope you guys recover soon. Been a while.

Not much out of the ordinary except that my brother attempted to do turkey both occasions for the first time at holidays family potluck and he blew both of them up. Very undercooked even though we did give him advice on how to do it. Stubborness does not pay.

Playing Mabinogi now. Nikeos had it recommended to me and after asking other people around decided to try after Trickster closed. Cute graphics and great RPG gameplay. Mastered 6 classes so far at level 7k (8k with exploration). Good thing they made mages more useful through a revamp. Though I am too cheap or lazy to buy or make my own MP potions so I just use other classes as they use (little) stamina instead (and I have tons of these potions anyway lol).

I wonder how Trickster would have been if we could have access to some of the features like commercing between towns and being able to rank skills of all classes in one single character (well TM level was uncapped I think so it would have been only a matter of making easier to get more levels xD).

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~