View Single Post
01-09-2014   #33 (permalink)
Naps
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
This.

The game was obviously great and still today there's nothing else like it out there as far as I know, but the community was even better than the gameplay. Made a lot of friends (and some frenemies ) but at the end of the day, Lunia was a nice distraction in my life during a really difficult period in my life. It was nice to blow many hours on that game, interacting with other interesting people who were all united by one common thread - everyone just wanted to have a good time.

I personally was totally fine with Lunia even after Bonus Stages were implemented, since they were genuinely difficult when they were first released, but the very first version of Myth stages was not much worse. With the introduction of features such as hyper-sensitive flinch sensors for enemies, it took the core element out of the gameplay - the core element being "skill + hand-eye-coordination with a keyboard." After that, you could faceroll across the game and it just became redundant to play. I personally gave up after the first Devildom stage.
Hi Griever!!

also, found some old screenshots :'D

gotta love those transformation pots 8D