12-30-2013   #542 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I'm unfamiliar with them. The only potion I use is the wizard potion from NLC, because they're the only ones I can find easily.
Get a mule to 70 to do Extreme and then basically just kill mobs until it says "Boss Detected." Talk to Spiegelette and have her spawn the boss and most have a fairly decent chance of dropped blue, red, and green potions which increase magic attack, weapon attack, and attack speed respectively. There's a rare chance to drop a gold potion, which increases HP/MP and EXP gain. You get three free coupons a day. I usually just stock up on a bunch and then wait for like a 2x and spend an hour or so farming in there.