View Single Post
12-29-2013   #4 (permalink)
Draft
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

It's actually really fun when you reach end-game. This game has a lot of potential, though warpportal aren't that great of people.

We have a guild, very active and building up. I can say, it's really hard to find a party for lower level dungeons because everyone is already in their master levels or in a guild.

A few of my friends and I organized a guild called "HPK" or "Happy Poring Knights". If you like an invite my IGN is Radian, PM my guild leader MorbidCoffee, or co-guild leader Meluken. All we ask of you is to have fun!

Edit: My advice is to pick any class you wish to play. There is no such thing as a "bad class". At least not anymore since with Advent of Valkyrie update, all classes have been improved. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help, there are a lot of nice players willing to help when they can.

Last edited by Draft; 12-29-2013 at 09:24 AM.