View Single Post
12-23-2013   #1075 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Lately I seen anime-MMOs from Aeria were the same creators of Eden Eternal. So it may have some similar/basic features, but with cosmetic changes and maybe with a few unique/different features that sets apart from Eden.

And hell I have gone this far in Eden! (Lv. 60, yo!!!) I still like that game because it had the features for a "What if Trickser does that?".. And that way you don't have to make so many characters, lol!)

I have not touched a console/handheld game in ages. Though considering that I am going away for X-Mas, I must find my Gameboy Advacned and it's games. (I need more games, yo... I don't mind if it's Legend of Zelda stuff..)