View Single Post
12-23-2013   #516 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

cTO closed a long time ago. There's a PServer for the "Chinese" players, but again take it as coming form memory with no source. This has been talked several times already.

tTO is closing too, and jTO was linked with kTO, so both are closing on the same day.

So really... We will not have anymore TO. Episode 6 is meant to be the final chapter I assume.

I may have lost a few friends on TO, but we are all connected outside the game (AKA Facebook and the English-Thai PServer), so I'm not completely alone. And if I was meant to move on.. Then glad I did. Get to play my other games I enjoy as an alternative to TO. True that it's hard to replace TO unless we see a carbon copy one day (for giggles.. There's a Chinese/Taiwanese-only League of Legends copycat with stolen characters lol!)!