View Single Post
12-21-2013   #1073 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Implementing content may be hard at this rate, especially since Epi. 6 is like a happy ending with a cliff hanger. Yes I want more episodes like a ultimate war with Janus. (A good excuse to use more of the Harkon Protection system of sorts.) To me, I think Paula was just a way to attract new players and also giving the benefit for old players to have more character slots (which I would have been effing happy to have if it was implemented!)

Nothing much to say about Aeria games. My account is still in good standing. I did not goof around to much and funny I never spent a dime but still have some cash gifts thanks to a friend. And THERE they will have a new MMORPG coming out for Beta Test...