12-12-2013   #1 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default Pressure Changes and Mother Nature

I live in a city where we undergo intense pressure changes which greatly affect the climate. These chinooks usually arrive for a brief moment to give us a day or two of spring during the winter, then disappear and we return to snow filled days. These periods are usually nice as the snow can melt a bit and people can more easily shovel and plow the roads.

However we've had this chinook (or combination of them) for at least a full week now. It's still scheduled to be here for another several days or longer.

Why is this a problem? Because intense climate and pressure changes cause severe side effects, the most common of which are migraines. These migraines can NOT be prevented, they can NOT be cured, are they cause serious problems!

Aside from the intense agony that makes sleeping a bitch, some people vomit and some people lose their eyesight, among many other things.

I've been blind in my left eye now for several days, my right eye is very blurred. I'm afraid to leave the house in fear of getting hit by a car that I can't ****ing see.
One guy is reported to being blind entirely and he's being drugged up to try and weaken the effects. Which does help to some degree.

Worst off is that this affects everyone, so accidents have likely risen with people having blurred or impaired vision, lack of sleep, and all around edginess from the pain.

I swear to god I want to put a ****ing gun to my head if I have to stay this way for another week. Mother nature has put me through enough shit already as this happened not long after I survived a brush with meningitis.
Seriously, **** mother nature and her making our lives a living hell.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!