View Single Post
12-01-2013   #12043 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

OLD POST:

I read the translation. Yearly licensing problems...?

So yea. And remember that kTO (Ntreev Soft) is the place where everything is created. The content and such. If they have issues there and planning to close.. Then there will be no more Trickster overall.

And my sis told me that the game she was playing, RO2 had the original servers (S. Korea) shutting down leaving only the neighboring servers (English, etc.) alive... :I

I think we are seriously getting way to much MMOs that it may kill the older games or that we are getting to much PServers? IDK. I admit that we are lacking in good 2D-pixel games that aren't side scrollers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New post:

Okay. I am getting slight worried, especially to me I think we are finally seeing a face of inactivity of the TO forums in general. Now that tTO and jTO are facing a closure, anything happen in kTO? Content? MyShop? Anything to show a sign of life? I hate to say, but if the inactivity keeps up, maybe this would be the end of the TO era. It tries it's best to bring content to keep us entertained (such as the 9th character), and it was a shame that the fad as a whole will be gone to existence (if this ever happen).

So yea. Just saying out of self-worry (without any stress) there.