View Single Post
11-28-2013   #39569 (permalink)
Mega
DJ
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

I figured it out Light! (And by the way this whole house is pretty much carpet except the dining room where I put it together lol)

I derped the hardest derp I ever derped ~_~...

I'm not used to these huge azz graphic cards that require more than 1 connection...I was watching installation videos on YouTube and finally noticed you needed to connect the 6 AND 8 pin connectors for it to work properly lol... For some reason I though the 8 pin was something to do with that CrossFire / SLI thingy :S

It's installing Windows 8.1 atm and hopefully all the other installations go well. It'll probably be Friday evening before I can even mess with it again since I get to work Black Friday! Horray.....

BTW, is it better to power off desktops or leave them on? I know with my Laptop they suggested that I just close the lid that puts it into sleep mode (but obviously you can't close the lid on a desktop~)

Last edited by Mega; 11-28-2013 at 03:43 AM.