View Single Post
11-26-2013   #1 (permalink)
Donges
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Girl draws self-portraits before and during LSD high

I really like the 6 and 8 hour ones~

Girl draws self-portraits before and during LSD high (12 Photos) : theCHIVE

Quote:

H + 15m
Before any noticeable effect.

H + 45m
Are you feeling anything?
- Nope.
- Those are some bright colors !
- Yeah. Thats probably gonna get worse.

H + 1h45

H + 2h15
That was a good idea, buying colored pencils.

H + 3h30
I didnt draw the eyes. Do you want me to draw the eyes? I dont feel like drawing the eyes.

H + 4h45 (from this moment, she drew with very dim light)
Here you go. Im violet.
Later: Usually, I draw the eyes at the very end, because I dont want the picture to look at me while Im drawing it. Here, I didnt want the picture to look at me at all.

H + 6h
I lost the black pencil. I only had the colored ones.

H + 6h45

H + 8h
After 45 minutes in the dark, listening to some Pink Floyd, she started to draw again.

H + 8h45
She didnt seem quite satisfied with the last one, so she directly started this one: During the previous one, I tried to draw what was inside my head, but in the middle of it, things were happening outside my head instead. .

H + 9h30
While the effects were disappearing.
Do you want to draw a last one? Like, a normal one?
- Ill try.