View Single Post
11-23-2013   #2 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Technically the images are in OGP's client, they're in the CVOICE.SPF file, but untranslated. STORY1 is the Muwen & Zoe story, STORY2 is the Levi one. STORY3 is some weird thing with that funky Gem guy, and then the Christmas event story in Korean left in at the end. (I think that's a mistake.) STORY4 is the Christmas event story. STORY5 is La Season Festival. STORY6 is a Soul Breaker intro. You can see them all here. STORY4 & 5 are from earlier clients because they were translated in the past, but aren't now. I didn't want to replace them.

Most likely they're all for events that were done in Korean La Tale that never made it to OGP's version.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)