11-17-2013   #39472 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

He knows what he's talking about.

The Battlefield 4 Series GAA-K130X system comes with additional RAM and Mhz, Power Supply Wattage and 8-Core 4Ghz processor which is good for the multitasking aspect.

His system cuts the edge on RAM for legitimate reasons, and dropped to a 4 core 3.7Ghz (You can OC this to 4Ghz or more with a closed liquid cooling loop for $60~$80).
But with his cuts you can get a nice 27" monitor for just $100 more.

For the things that you do, his package is ideal. As I mentioned he knows what he's talking about.
Thank him for his help and buy his set, don't forget that coupon.

---

Stick with his Radeon graphics card.

---

After the system arrives and is built, you'll need to perform a number of tweaks to help improve SSD life, you can message me so we can get that all worked out.

Plus if you need assistance in how to assemble a system, I can give you step by step instructions. Though it's literally snapping items in place.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!