View Single Post
11-04-2013   #18 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinblade
I guess this is sort of a motivation for a regular maintenance...if only cleaning it is less tedious on my end since my PC is placed on our small living room. It's quite tedious to move all the stuff around to make space for the CPU then remove all the cables and plugs etc...
But seeing this I really think it is worth the effort.
It's why having a good case makes a world of difference, as well as modular cabling.

Wires are to hide in the back panel so you can more easily clean the system and also promotes greater airflow. Having positive air pressure also reduces dust buildup which bugs would love to get into.

This system is old so it doesn't have that level of organization, but it makes a world of difference.
I've only needed to clean my system once a year, and the dust level isn't half as bad as cluttered systems which are a complete bitch to clean. Doesn't hurt to buy cheap fan filters either.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!