Originally Posted by Vaizado
1. if you were a hamster how many revolutions will you run on your wheel per night?
2. HOW COME YOU DON'T ADD ME AS A FRIEND
1. Zero. Too busy sleeping at night.
2. Who are you? (Sorry, I have blogs that are private. I should just probably get rid of those.)
Originally Posted by Shanni
1. You receive this:
Now what do you spend it on?
2. Beef or chicken? Why?
3. Beef or chicken top ramen? Why?
4. Pet cow or pet chicken? Why?
5. Decorative hooves or decorative feathers? Why?
6. Reincarnated into a cow or reincarnated into a chicken? Why?
7. Would you rather have long nose hair or long ear hair? It can't be cut.
1. Buying the website that is mentioned.
2. Chicken. I like the taste better (of course, ignoring the fact that I'm "vegetarian". But I eat meat sometimes, so therefore I'm not I guess.)
3. I like oriental better. I like most of my noodles+soup just as is or a little extra like tofu.
4. Pet chicken. Cause that one is actually probably feasable. Has to be a female though, hate stupid roosters crowing at 2am a la the Philippines.
5. Feathers I guess?
6. A cow. At least I'm bigger and I can say moo! (I like cows better).
Originally Posted by Vith
Are there any secret staff stuff going on behind the scenes that you wish you could show the rest of us normal ggFTW forum goers?
Oh yeah, secret staff stuff. Totally. If you like seeing pages of advertising bot threads. Yeah something like that.
Originally Posted by Tardar
1. Do you like Pokemon? If yes, which starter did you pick for Gen VI? If not, wy u a basiq bitch?
2. What is your opinion on chocolate ice cream?
3. What is your take on people with six fingers on their right hand?
4. How many fingers do you have on your right hand?
5. Are you a natural blonde?
6. Are you born with it?
7. Or maybe is it Maybelline?
8. What's your favorite color?
9. How many times have you checked yourself out before?
10. Do you think bees are offensive?
11. What's your opinion on stem cell research?
12. Do you want to be a millionaire?
13. Hats? Yes or no?
14. Uggs? Fuggs or not?
15. Do you think rain is oppressive?
1. Yes I do. Unfortunately I don't have much time to play it anymore.
2. I like it as long as it's not too sweet.
3. No real opinion, I wouldn't really treat them different or anything. Maybe they can do something cool.
4. Sadly, I have only five.
5. Sure. Brunette is the new blonde, right?
6. Maybe I am.
7. No, it's not (I don't use Maybelline products).
9. How many times have you eaten bread? (But a serious answer to that question, I don't know, but probably not as much as I've eaten bread).
10. No, I don't really think they mean it. Unless they are the scary African kind. Either way, I don't like bees much, I leave them alone so they hopefully leave me alone.
11. I don't think it is inherently bad in itself, but my only issue is the origin (i.e. live babies, if they ever did that).
12. Honestly, not really, but I guess I would say yes so I can pay family and my own finances.
13. I can't do hats very well.
14. My last pair of Uggs died about two years ago. RIP in peace.
15. Not really. The sound of rain can be soothing some days. Heat on the other hand...
Originally Posted by Sanichi
1. How did you first come to ggFTW Sandrie?
2. Oh, also, name a random favorite thing of yours. Be it an anime, show, food, drink, book, or otherwise.
1. Came from a mystical place called YourTruckstar. It was about monster trucks. Then the admin sold it for porn. Then I came here.
2. I like udon.
1. What is your real name and do you have any nicknames?
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
3. What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done/that has happened to you?
4. Are you secretly an adorable cutie?
5. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what?
6. Are you afraid of anything? If so, what?
7. Are there any questions that you would be afraid to answer or to tell the truth on?
8. Do you own any video game consoles? If so, which?
9. Do you have a favorite memory? If yes, tell us!
10. Do you consider yourself straight, bi or gay?
11. Do you support gay marriage?
12. Do you drink and/or smoke?
13. Do you believe in any god or gods? If so, why?
14. Do you own any pets? If not, do you want any?
15. Do you wear makeup and/or nail polish?
16. Do you have any fantasies or fetishes?
17. Do you or have you watched porn? If yes, what are/were your views on it?
18. Do you ever walk/lounge around your house naked?
19. Do you prefer books or movies?
20. Do you have any tattoos? If so, of what and where are they/is it located? Or if not, do you want any?
21. Do you have any piercings? If so, where at? Or if not, do you want any?
22. Can you draw? If so, could you show us one of your drawings?
23. Can you sing? If so, is it something that you often do?
24. Did you dress up for Halloween? If so, as what?
25. Including Eevee, which Eeveelution do you like most and why?
26. Is there anything that you can simply not live without?
1. I'm not really comfortable about putting my name here in public, sorry. I don't have any real life nicknames.
2. People putting their toilet paper in the "under" position. Can't stand it, have to change it every time.
3. Uh, I fell asleep while I was supposed to be working at a volunteer job. More than once. I hope they didn't notice.
4. Sure, let's go with that
5. Nothing bad. Unless the internet counts as bad, I guess.
6. Enough things that I don't think I can list them all in one go. Biggest ones is public speaking, and loud noises.
7. See #1. Oh and controversial questions. I tried my best here to answer these correctly though.
8. I own a PS2, Gamecube, a Gameboy Color, Advance and a DS.
9. I don't have one that really stands out to me.
10. I am straight.
11. Since this is a pretty touchy subject, all I'll say about this is I really don't have any business shoving into other people's private matters.
12. I do not. Smoking is disgusting and makes me cough like no tomorrow when someone just happens to be smoking one in the area. I just don't like the taste of alcohol.
13. Yes I do, I am Catholic (Roman Catholic in all their amazing, wonderful, consistent glory). From all the science I know, and just looking at all the things that nature has and how the world operates, I simply cannot believe that the universe came to be without something (or someone) designing it.
14. I don't. Assuming I was not allergic to most household pets, I would like a dog.
15. I do not.
16. I think people wearing glasses are automatically "cuter". I don't really consider that a fetish though...
Sometimes I wish I could use magic, but I think that would probably not be a good idea.
17. I do not watch porn. From what I saw, think it's rather disgusting. Of course, I guess the images I saw probably weren't that good though.
18. No, if anything I wear more stuff. I like to wear socks in the house.
19. If these two were the only choice, I would say books. I can read it whenever I want, wherever I want at my pace. I always miss too much stuff
or zone out in a movie.
20. I do not have any tattoos and I do not plan to get any anytime soon.
21. No, I can't draw. Here is a sample:
22. I guess I can technically sing, but I haven't been trained in it so I'm probably not very good.
23 .I did not. I was too busy killing myself over two very tough exams and a night class on that day.
24. I would have to say Eevee. Unlimited potential and super kawaii desu uguu. Vaporeon is a very close second.
25. Internet. I dunno what I would do without it. Uh, and food and water and sleep.
Originally Posted by Loreli
1. You get married, have an affair, get caught, but your husband/wife gets hit on the head from falling and doesn't remember the past 24/h do you tell him/her?
2. Who is your guilty crush? (Someone you find extremely attractive weirdly but it isn't 'normal'? of people your age i.e Steven Seagal ~(random example))
1. If I had an affair with someone, I would already be deceiving my SO so I guess I would just keep rolling with that and I wouldn't be telling them.
2. I don't really have any active crushes right now.
Originally Posted by Light
Why do you tear me apart Sandrie?
I love you too, Light.
Originally Posted by Mega
1. Do you have a favorite "role" in video games? (Ex. Healer, Ranged, Mage, Swordsman, etc.)
2. Do you play Just Dance games?
3. What would be your advice for someone with no experience, looking for their first job?
4. What's your favorite kind of weather?
5. Would you rather freeze to death in the snow, or be burned alive in a fire?
6. What's your opinion on the "new" Miley Cyrus?
7. Do you have a favorite YouTuber?
8. Do you play / have you played League of Legends? If so which champion did you enjoy using?
9. What is your favorite video game of all time?
10. What is your favorite console video game?
11. What is your favorite online game?
12. Who is your favorite video game company?
13. What is your opinion of light?
14. What kind of phone do you use?
15. Do you prefer Apple or Android for phones?
16. Do you prefer Windows or Mac?
17. What would you do to liven this place up a bit?
18. If you could marry anyone in the world, who would it be?
19. What's your opinion of Lady Gaga?
20. Are you looking forward to Lady Gaga's new album "Artpop"?
21. What do you think about all these questions we're asking you?
1. Probably mage or healer. Most of the time I'll either something like a Black Mage, Support. Don't like melee classes too much. Range is okay.
2. I haven't played any of them.
3. As in, no work experience at all? The best thing you can probably do is sell what experience (be it school, volunteering, anything you can muster) you do have and apply to a lot of jobs. Ask around, meet managers at grocery stores, fast food restaurants, wherever you can and just sell yourself.
Make sure you resume (and if applicable, your cover letters or other supplementary materials) are spot on. Double check them for errors, then check them again. Get other people to read them. Come back at a later time and read them. Make sure it's absolutely perfect, because a resume is the first thing an employer will look at, you NEED to make a good impression. If you need help writing a resume, there's a lot of good resources on the internet floating around.
Lastly, don't give up if you get turned down by a few. Or more than a few. Keep trying. I know someone who was turned down by a dozen jobs, AND they had went to college and had a lot of experience in their field.
4. Sunny nice slight breezy warm (~65F) with broken clouds (maybe 2/8s of the sky).
5. That's a really hard choice. Immolation sounds pretty terrible, so I guess I'll go with the slightly less terrible freezing to death. At least people will find my body not completely charred that way. (What am I saying, they are both terrible.)
6. Eh, she can do whatever her producer is telling her to do. It's obviously working very well for her publicity. It's a shame though cause I liked her
more when she was "Hannah Montana".
7. I don't. Just usually watch random youtube videos in general.
8. I have not played League. I have plans to try it at some point in time. Maybe.
I played Dota2 though, so um, I would probably like whoever is the equivalent of Luna, Wisp/Io/whatever you call it now or Puck, if there is any equivalent.
9. I don't think I can really think of just one game that really stands out to me. I guess I'll chalk that up to, I've played too many good games to decide.
10.Probably the original Kingdom Hearts. One of the best games I played when I was a kid (which were not too many because I didn't get too many console games).
11. I think I'll have to say Mabinogi or Ragnarok. I spent a good while debating them both so I'll just write them both.
Quick reasonings why: For Mabi, I really enjoyed the game's concept, being able to do whatever you want, and it being "realistic". I don't quite feel the same about it now, with all the crazy stuff like guns and who knows what else is in the game now but I guess I just like the older generations (maybe around Iria/Gen 3?).
RO:Guess RO is just one of those old school games that I really enjoy that you really won't be seeing much of anymore in today's MMOs. I really liked the music, the lore and the gameplay. Only real complaint is it's stupidly classist but I guess they did enough things right that I can't complain. Mostly.
12. This one is pretty tough considering how crappy the mainstream video game companies are in general. I guess I'd have to go with Valve.
13. It's very nice and shiny and bright. If you were talking about Light with a capital L, well next time capitalize your letters!
14. Samsung Galaxy S3 mini (I forget the exact model name).
15. Android. Not a huge Apple fan. Android is cooler anyway.
17. If I somehow were to be the owner of this site, I would fix all the stuff that needed to be fixed and all that stuff that was meant to be done but didn't/couldn't. Then I would make all those guests that we have sign up magically then bam problem solved, obviously.
18. Gonna have to pass on this one sorry. I'm not sure if I would want to marry is part of the problem, I suppose.
19. She is an interesting person.
20. I'm currently not following her music
21. Some of them are pretty strange, but I'm treating this like a AMA from reddit so no worries. I'll give you extra points for making me think the hardest on your questions though.
Originally Posted by Queen
1. What's one thing you wish you could do for ggFTW?
2. Are you still gaming at all these days (console or computer)?
3. Favorite color combination? (ex, pink and purple, black and white)
4. Did you dress up for Halloween and if so what?
5. Thoughts/opinions on tattoos/piercings?
6. Have you seen Bee and Puppycat?
1. If it's only one thing, then I guess I wish I could bring it back to it's "glory days", or at least not super dead.
2. Yeah, I still play a few games here and there. Mostly Touhou or those silly browser games like Candy Box 2. Overall, I'm focusing on my studies so I don't have as much time as I did when I was younger.
3. I guess I'll have to go with pink and purple. See: Mabinogi
4. I did not. Was in class/at school all day.
5. They aren't for me, other than like ear piercings (which my mom got for me when I was a little kid).
6. I have not.