View Single Post
10-31-2013   #12 (permalink)
Queen
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Here's my horror story.

I ordered this really cute Pikmin Tote Bag on Club Nintendo so I ordered it. I'm currently living with my boyfriend 99.9% of the time so I had it shipped to his place. Well we were home one Monday, both of us had the day off, and we wander outside at noon and have a failure to deliver, because my name wasn't on the mailbox, and there were 'attempts to ring/knock on the door'. Well, we were definitely home and heard none of that. The slip says it'll be available the next day after 10am.

So next day, I stop by around 2:45. I wait about 20 minutes for them to check the mail room for my package. The man comes back saying "Oh, he brought it out for delivery attempt again". So again, nothing. Why in the hell would you tell me to pick it up the next day after 10am if you were going to bring it out again. My name isn't on the mailbox because I'm not a rent-paying resident (yet). The thing is, I've had other packages delivered to the door no problem. This is like a 10 dollar tote bag they wouldn't leave, but my 200$ 3DS was delivered no problem.

I eventually got it the following week, but I was mostly irritated that A. No real attempt to deliver was made (ideally he would've knocked and been like well write your name down sometime, and ask for a sign or IDs or something), B. I was told my package would be in the post office, after 10am, and went out of my way to be there the following day, and it wasn't there.

Post offices, man.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki