View Single Post
10-29-2013   #796 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Sad to see this event ending
No one was participating.

I received an entry from Esper three days after the event was posted. I then did not receive any other submission until after I announced that it was ending with the Hall of Fame and ggFTW premium rewards.

When Harlequin was hosting, he also received next to no submissions every single week. This went on for a long time until he decided to drop it. I wanted to run it once myself before making any decisions, and with the end result, this is what I ultimately decided to do. There is no reason why any event should be hosted if people aren't interested in participating in it without a handsome reward attached to it.