10-23-2013   #10 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I received another package yesterday, but fortunately it was actually delivered on time and at my door! *Gasp*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayde
It going digital won't be much of an improvement.
Having the option to receive government & business documents instantly via their web service /w notification E-Mail would be a nice improvement. I hate how I constantly get letters far later than the government realizes. At one time I was expected to get a document from the hospital and send it to the government in less than 3 days. Why? Because the letter arrived extremely late. It wasn't happening, and I got a penalty for it. Thanks Obama Stephen Harper.

Quote:
It just means that you can track their incompetence even more, and you still won't get your package. It took me over a week staring at the tracking code.
I'm actually baffled at customs clearance when I track packages. From the US to Canada it takes 24~72 hours to clear. Whereas international packages take 6~12 hours from my experience. That's complete bullshit.

Why does it take so long for border exchanging of boxes? If it's because there are so many packages, then they need to really increase their number of staff. I'm tired of ordering a package on express shipping, only to receive it several days later than it should be, all because of customs at the US border.

Sadly not every place uses courier, because at least their US to Canada border clearance times are very fast at 2~6 hours, with a brokerage inspection (rare) lasting 24 hours maximum.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!