Thread: Glee
View Single Post
10-17-2013   #1090 (permalink)
Kat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal
Awards Treasure Hunter

Kat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to all
IGN: Aemari
Class: Eve
Level: ughguhughghhh

'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy confirms next season is show's last
Quote:
"Glee" will not continue beyond next season its sixth co-creator Ryan Murphy confirmed.

At a Paley Center event honoring FX Networks Wednesday night, Murphy also explained that he had to come up with an alternate ending to his high school drama due to star Cory Monteith's death, according to TVLine.

"The final year of the show, which will be next year, was designed around Rachel and Cory/Finn's story," he told reporters. "I always knew that, I always knew how it would end. I knew what the last shot was -- he was in it. I knew what the last line was -- she said it to him. So when a tragedy like that happens you sort of have to pause and figure out what you want to do, so we're figuring that out now."

"I have a good idea," Murphy added, regarding an alternate ending. "I'm going to tell the studio and the network [in a week] how after Cory's unfortunate passing we can end the show that I think is very satisfactory. And kind of in his honor, which I love."