10-08-2013   #1 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default Overall incompetence of the postal service

I've been sitting here waiting for my package to arrive since my tracking says it's out for delivery since 11:36.
I never left the house just in case he comes by early. Finally I was preparing supper and getting fed up, so I refreshed the page and it says:

"16:26 - Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up."

Attempted my ****ing ass, you didn't even leave me a notice card or bother to ring the doorbell on the off chance I may actually be here!
Sadly this is starting to become a common theme, as mailmen don't actually deliver packages, instead they lug their asses from house to house pretending to do their job so they can get home to their alcohol faster.

This pisses me off to no end. Now I have to call every single post office in the area to learn where my package is being stored so I can pick it up before it's returned to sender. (Don't even get me started on them sending my packages to another house entirely, which has also happened.)

**** all the lazy post office workers out there, you have just one job to do, and you can't even do it right.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!