08-29-2013   #177 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Ultimately it's your choice what you do, I can only extend advice minus all the "So how does that make you feel?" bullshit that a therapist would use.

If your meaningless sex is not harming others because they're so willing to give themselves up then I don't really have much else to say about it.

I'm primarily expressing concern if she doesn't seem too interested but you keep insisting on it until she caves in because she's still insecure about herself, because all you're doing is causing them as much grief as you're suffering at the moment and it's clear you enjoy that idea. That is where the main issue is and why you come across as a complete prick.

You still label all females as being bitches, considering you're in college I can't pretend that a majority are not, but not all of them are as shallow and disrespectful as you think. You'd be better off if you said less absolute quantities such as "Many" or "Several" instead of saying 100% of them are that way because they're not.

As for the loneliness, it's still spot on with my uncle. He pretends not to care because he truly didn't a long time ago, however deep down you can tell that over time he's feeling stronger about it as each year goes by.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!