08-29-2013   #174 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
Negative, I'm over her.

It's just shown me how Woman truly are.
Clearly you're not, because of this experience you continue to label all women and in your anger you're letting it out on them by using them for your own selfish desires, demanding sexual favors right from the start.

As you said you may in due time truly get over her and shed the mask you've applied on women as being exactly like her, but if you constantly insist that females are not worthwhile, that they're all bitches who can't be trusted and only worthwhile for sex then you may never change.

After reading all your posts I can confirm you're just like my uncle who's just as short sighted as you after his emotional break up when he was a teenager, he's now 43 years old and still treats women like shit and yet he wonders why he is always so alone. He's a nice guy otherwise but it's just a shame he let that experience shatter his life and run him for so long instead of seeking help and letting go.

Will you be just like him? Who knows. But you're heading down the exact same path so far, and if you keep shrugging it off then you'll be just as lonely as he is when you reach 43 years of age.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!