View Single Post
08-29-2013   #173 (permalink)
Zero
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Something tells me you're still not over her, or the fact that she broke your heart. I'm sorry but holding every girl on this planet responsible for 1 girl's actions show me that you're not just acting this way because "she stepped all over my heart". It shows me you do it because you choose to and want to, and that's extremely selfish, and instead of acting this way, you should learn from it and not date anyone before you get to know them fully.

But if you continue treating girls like shit, you won't get a chance to get to know any of them, and you will never get the chance to be in a long-lasting relationship with a girl that has morals.
Negative, I'm over her.

It's just shown me how Woman truly are. She was super sweet and not like the others, hence why I gave it a shot and it lasted so long. However just like every good thing must come to an end, so did that. At first yeah I was mad as hell, but then I moved on and gained the experience to understand that no matter what I do, I'll get screwed over in the end. So whynot be the first person to the punch?

I'm not saying I'll be like this for the rest of my life, certainly not. However for now, I'm young and I'm not trying to settle down. So if she's not taking her pants off after 2 days, I'm out!