View Single Post
08-29-2013   #172 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
You know what attracts me to a girl? Knowing her place so I don't have to put her there.

Don't be offended, 'cause I'm not intending this to be offensive in anyway what so ever. I'm just answering the topic question.
Something tells me you're still not over her, or the fact that she broke your heart. I'm sorry but holding every girl on this planet responsible for 1 girl's actions show me that you're not just acting this way because "she stepped all over my heart". It shows me you do it because you choose to and want to, and that's extremely selfish, and instead of acting this way, you should learn from it and not date anyone before you get to know them fully.

But if you continue treating girls like shit, you won't get a chance to get to know any of them, and you will never get the chance to be in a long-lasting relationship with a girl that has morals.