View Single Post
08-28-2013   #168 (permalink)
mamoru
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
telling someone how their own sexual relationships should be lol?????? if people are happy prioritizing sex above all, it's downright asinine for someone to tell them that they need to think or live otherwise.

on topic and on the other hand, i happen to need someone who matches my sex drive. i wouldn't be happy in a relationship where being intimate with each other was not a top priority.
i agree with this. i mean, it's pretty haughty to place your own value judgements in such a patronizing way on how other people approach relationships, when the topic is just, what do you look for in a partner. speaking from personal experience, sex can be a deal-breaker, and i feel it's a need that can be just as vital in a healthy relationship as emotional connection or iono, intellectual stimulation. it shouldn't be a surprise that people have different wants, and that some people have sex on top of their list.

i'm assuming we're talking about consensual sex and relationships here, as well? obviously there's a huge problem when the other partner feels pressured into having sex in order to sustain the relationship, but i feel that's a separate, deeper issue than just wanting to be with someone with a huge sex drive.