08-28-2013   #167 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I've seen a number of relationships fall apart when I was younger because males prioritize sex within the first month, and if they don't get it then they'll just leave, otherwise they'll keep dating her for more and more sex until she finally decides she doesn't want to do so anymore or if he's tired of her.

This happened to my sister a lot, many guys play all sweet and innocent but their true goal is getting into her panties, they leave and she's suddenly labeled a bitch either because she refused from the start or he got away with it for so long.

Sadly many females fall for this (or choose too), but if you're looking for a real relationship then sexual desires are an afterthought until you become a lot closer to each other and it's clear the relationship is going somewhere.

In short, it only helps strengthen long lasting relationships but can easily destroy shorter term ones assuming the relationship had any foundation at all.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!