View Single Post
08-28-2013   #164 (permalink)
Vixen
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
I wouldn't say I prioritize it, but I've seen many relationships falter because of the lack of sex.

I know in a relationship everyone says that your opposite should be your best friend, but I somewhat disagree with that.

I have plenty of guy best friends, what would I need a girl to be my best friend for? Don't I ultimately friend girls so I can have sex with them?

I'm not hanging out with a girl over my friends unless she's putting out.

I know it sounds incredibly harsh and I more than likely sound like one of those typical guys that use girls, but it's just the way it is unfortunately. At least at this point in my life.
Lack of sex or pressure of sex? My last relationship apparently 'failed' (according to him) because I never had sex with him yet I'm pretty much a horn dog (to put it completely bluntly), I got pressured too much therefore never doing it, because it's unattractive when a guy is always on your butt asking for it.

As for your partner being your best friend, it's more of being able to talk to them about anything and acting normal with them rather than just being lovebirds constantly. I'm pretty sure 95% of girls reading your post would turn their noses up at you because of how you put yourself across. Not saying you can't love sex, but you can't have a great relationship if your mind set is ''I'm getting with this bird because I want sex'' (for long term ones, anyway). You can start out slow then build up and have a great partner and great sex and feeling completely comfortable with one another without looking like a complete douche.

Last edited by Vixen; 08-28-2013 at 07:40 PM.