View Single Post
08-28-2013   #163 (permalink)
Janna
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
telling someone how their own sexual relationships should be lol?????? if people are happy prioritizing sex above all, it's downright asinine for someone to tell them that they need to think or live otherwise.

on topic and on the other hand, i happen to need someone who matches my sex drive. i wouldn't be happy in a relationship where being intimate with each other was not a top priority.

also someone who is not only my significant other, but my best friend who i can talk to about anything with no filters.
Whoaa, relax there, Nik! It's fine to prioritize sex but someone who ultimately finds women as nothing more but sex toys really should rethink things at least a little. I guess I was jumping the gun on that assumption but I've seen too many people behave that way nowadays. You did misunderstand me a wee bit though, as Rom said.

Love should be top priority and I'd like sex to be included as well, but not to the point where there the guy is being overly sexual and can't realize that I'd just like a cuddle for once, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
I have plenty of guy best friends, what would I need a girl to be my best friend for? Don't I ultimately friend girls so I can have sex with them?
So you wouldn't have any female friends at all just for the sake of being their friend?

Last edited by Janna; 08-28-2013 at 04:10 PM.