View Single Post
08-18-2013   #227 (permalink)
Kenshiro
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Nah, HK locals aren't that "casual" as most KR players would say. Its the same movement, same maps, and same controls. I'm pretty sure there aren't much of a difference in everything else given that both players know their basics and advanced techniques. I don't think there is a kind of hell training that gives KR that elite skills that differentiate them from other servers.

If I can turn slash a player in KR, I'd probably do it in HK and TW too. Its what we know that counts and how we use it, and not what server we're from. What skill we retain from continously playing sticks with us, regardless of the server.

Now, moving on. I do believe Hyperion is OP in many ways. Next are Rau Dinns and Physalis. SP is in many ways avoidable as long as you see it coming. They're glowing purple and heading towards you. If that isn't a sign that you're gonna get spec'd, I'd say its better to be safe than sorry. Evade it because its gonna be bad.

Not saying that banning some suits are bad but don't lump us with casuals just because we fight these abnormal mobile suits on a daily basis. Its what makes us different, we like fighting against strong enemies and their OP MSes. The more OP it is, the more we want to crush it to the ground.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh