View Single Post
08-07-2013   #335 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

wow im in such shock and disbelief right now..

today i found out that my neighbor died. he was a lonely old man, but i knew him as the cat man because he took care of all of the neighborhood strays and fed them. he's also the reason that i met spike(a cat) ;_;

my dad told me he died of a heart attack or something? at first i didnt believe him, but then i peeked across the street and i saw the yellow crime scene tapes all in front of the house. im just..so shocked. it's just so sudden and all because i saw his house lights still on ~2 days ago T_T. like, i talked to my neighbor a few times and i spent last summer playing over his front yard with spike, but now he's dead. im just really speechless and i don't know what to feel? this is like my 1st time coping with a death and it's very weird

his wife died of cancer a few years ago, and i don't know if he has any children. what im also worried about is spike and all the other cats!! who is going to take care of them now? i don't have the means to take care of spike and it just BREAKS MY HEART ;___________; the bond i've formed with spike just makes it so much harder for me right now, ugh. im really torn and depressed atm

RIP