View Single Post
07-22-2013   #75 (permalink)
Kukiko
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Once again, I apologize for all the delay! I've been quite busy, and I've been playing some games I got on steam via the summer sale.

I'm not much interested in RO2 much anymore, so after I finish all the cards, I probably won't add any more information to the Wiki.

I can understand that I don't deserve to be a part of the Wiki Task Force, so please don't feel obligated to include me in it (since I'm basically almost done).
It's been the same with me.
Although, I think I did mention at the start that I have a tendency to go inactive for long periods of time.

When I have time, I will upload/post the information I have on skills/the skill icons/any other images I have for someone to work on.
I don't think I'll be able to do it myself with how distracted I've been.

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.