View Single Post
07-18-2013   #11 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
I can't agree with you, as you know community had grown through time peroid from new sq patch to some point when m4 or m5 was released to it's peak. Allm knows it's worked once, so it would work again. Encourage as many people as possible with cash shop stuff etc. Do not let pro/hardcore community stand above the others (godlike) to the point that woudn't be able to reach with some time playing game and cash shop (just like rb did). It makes some people quit, but allows new people to play game, use cash shop "boosters" and to catch up the players that play for much longer. It's like perpetum mobie. Make a system that allows the community flow and extend existence of the game. I'm gonna stick with that otherwise everything that allm did makes no sense.
Except now they're giving cash shop stuff for free which fully contradicts the purpose of a business.

Ever since I heard of that I knew that Lunia's time would be over and they're letting the community enjoy the perks while they can, that's the only real way to attract customers since it's basically a legal private server.

When they developed Myth it was neat at first but it became clear that it was overwriting 70% of what they already developed, which again contradicts business practices by making a majority of your game tedious and obsolete.

Because of the unusual contradicting business practices I don't trust Allm to know what they're doing when it comes to Kritka either, it may be fun for a few months or a year but then something will come along to ruin the experience. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

If the other versions of Lunia are doing the stipend then I don't even know how Allm is getting any money to stay afloat.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!