View Single Post
07-17-2013   #8 (permalink)
Arietta
ggFTW Lurker

Arietta is on a distinguished road

It's way too hard for people who are actually appropriately leveled/equipped for the stages, and way too easy for those who have those DD equipment. Let's see, people who are wearing Wildur/Zugren stuff chip away at M3/M4 boss health like a woodpecker and die from most attacks in one hit despite the fact that these equips are what you're supposed to be wearing at this stage. While those people wearing DD kills the boss in like 3 hits. This is probably the most imbalanced game I've ever seen. Now I get why most people say that Myth/rebirth are the worst things to happen to this game. I agree. Back during beta (forgot if it was closed or open), I really enjoyed Lunia because no one was ridiculously overpowered, and it actually took some skills to play the game. Everyone was grinding 6-10 because that was as far as most people got, and it was very hard yet rewarding. The best people can get is to enchant stuff into cold shining. Now Lunia is just a f*cking grindfest where you get some guy with 99999999999 strength and 100 rebirths to run straight through a myth stage in like 1 minute, then hope the boss chest actually drops, then repeat this about 50 times a day. No skill required whatsoever. In fact you don't even need to attack, because the damage you do will be completely pointless when the guy three-hit-KOs any boss.

And that gift plugin does not work anymore. And since Lunia has no shared bank storage, there's no way to gift items, hell, or even trade in-game items, without having two computers side by side.

Time to quit Lunia and play something else until Kritika comes out.