View Single Post
07-16-2013   #1 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Default So one day on PangYa Island...

I was playing a game to complete a quest, and I met a Trickster veteran and we were talking about PangYa and then Trickster...

I never go deep enough through our little discussions before... But IF Ntreev Soft (AKA the kTO publishers) saw the bad game management from SGi/GameRage... Do you think this is the reason why the game closed down to prevent further trouble? Let alone from what shame the poor tiny staff had received from Ntreev Soft? IDK.

So chances of getting TO back might be slim. A new company needs to show how much they can take care of the game, it's fan base and the business aspect as well. (Such as pricing the Elixirs and so on.)

Anyway... Just saying. I still don't think it would be the hacker's fault. But I do admit that a inflation on Galder for items such as MyShop exclusives hurts so much that it reflects the company's reputation... And with z8Games as their allies... I think they have to remove one bad egg out of the way so they can rebuild their reputation back there.

Just saying... Thought I share.