View Single Post
07-16-2013   #1 (permalink)
Arietta
ggFTW Lurker

Arietta is on a distinguished road
Default Couple of questions

I have a few questions about the game, figured this is the only Lunia forum that isn't completely dead.

- Where do I get a permanent Myth key at this point (July 2013)? It doesn't seem to be in the cash shop. Yes I know there was an event 3 years ago where one of the almost-impossible-to-get prizes was a permanent myth key
- Why does Myth 3 boss Wildur sometimes not appear, and one of his minions appear instead (Nephron or whatever he's called)? Kind of disappointing to hack through this difficult level then the boss decides to not appear, thus no boss chest
- I'm playing as Yuki. Since rebirth skills are stronger versions of their normal version, should I just max the rebirth skills and abandon some normal versions? For instance should I have 11/11 in "true ice giant's fist" and 0/11 in "ice giant's fist", or 6-7 points in each?
- Is the level 75 skills "ice spear" worth putting more than 1 point? It seems pretty crappy, basically just a stronger version of ice giant's fist except with a HUGE cooldown. To be honest I expected something way cooler for Yuki's 2nd ultimate skill
- Should I max both "cold dragon heart" and "true cold dragon heart"? They're pretty useless for normal enemies but are amazing boss killers. Using both skills one after the other will pretty much take down 1/5 of a Myth boss' health
- Is there even any point doing bonus stages? I tried bonus 1 with a friend and it was pretty much impossible. We were both level 71, and to kill 40 monsters with ridiculous amount of HP in 5 minutes? We barely killed 30. Yet the level requirement for bonus is only level 65. What kind of level 65 player can make it through bonus, unless his equips are all cold shining + 15? I saw a youtube of a level 87 guy doing bonus 1, and he BARELY made it, lol. I don't PvP so I have no need for non-myth gear, or am I mistaken?
My character is mainly for stage/myth mode.

Last edited by Arietta; 07-16-2013 at 10:09 AM.