View Single Post
07-16-2013   #417 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Zed and Thresh bot with their OP melee premade vs Ezreal getting stomped, they went 0/10 together in about 15 mins.

Kennen getting stomped in terms of CS and towers top, Trynd proceeds to roam mid and I'm forced to 1v3 the entire game since I was aware that our Cho'Gath wasn't an experienced jungler.

Bot premade flaming everyone all day even though everyone else has at most 2-3 deaths while they have a combined total of 20, typical normal game solo queue.

The enemy team gets cocky and starts roaming our jungle in groups of 4 people, against a team of Zyra, Kennen, and Cho'Gath ok, have fun getting chain CC'd together for 10 hours. They still didn't learn their lesson and eventually we (or I) got fed to a point Trynd dies too fast to react with his ulti.

tl;dr Typical comeback game. Why doesn't anyone play AP Zyra anymore she is still OP as ****?

Last edited by Kenzor; 07-16-2013 at 06:54 AM.