View Single Post
07-15-2013   #12 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
My parents thinks Mercedes is low maintenance though.
Car maintenance varies from model to model. My girlfriend drives an 08 Honda Civic and it seems like she's having to go back to the dealership every month or so for one issue or another. Meanwhile I drive an 04 Buick LeSabre and basically all I've had to do is change a headlight bulb one time.

Before that, I drove a 99 Volvo S70 and it was basically the same. Replaced a bulb once, replaced the battery once (because the battery that came with the car when they sold it to us was a AAA battery that was one size too small for the car). Even after I had a car accident with it, outside of getting the radiator damage from the accident fixed, there was really nothing to be done about it. I still haven't had the vanity damage repaired but the car functions just fine, same as before.