View Single Post
07-11-2013   #411 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Shaco went top with smite because apparantly it's a good tactic to farm behind the tower, taking golems every once in a while and dying (he did inform the team beforehand that he was going top).

Yi went jungle without taking smite because just apparently he doesn't need it when Shaco has it, he proceeded to build half AD half AP at the start.

At an early point in the game Yi wanted me (Janna) to help him out with dragon, I went to help him and we successfully took it for free but this dumb cocky bitch Ezreal can't be left alone for 1 second without getting caught, blames me even after I warded the entire lane before informing him and leaving him to give the team a free dragon.

Ezreal proceeds to get caught every time I take 1 sec to ward and blames me over and over and claims he will start to intentional feed now to ruin Yi's game (I could've sworn I was the one making him mad...?).

Looking at the game, it's something like 5-30 and we have lost 2 inhibitors, nearly 3 so I make the sane decision of opting for a surrender. Anivia being the optimistic person they are says "wait this is yolo queue something might happen".

Anivia was right, the enemy team stalled the game for no reason and kept dying in our base solo, eventually we managed to catch them all 1 by 1 with no casualties and had 40 secs to push the entire mid lane.

yolo queue

Last edited by Kenzor; 07-11-2013 at 01:52 PM.