View Single Post
07-03-2013   #1980 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olebisque
Ok I started reading this amazing guide after I have already reached tank 30 and have spent about 40 dollars real money (sad I know but games addicting!!) and these are the characters I have so far:

*odin the war deity (lvl5)
*plesios (lvl30)
*ivory dragon (lvl30)
*valkyrie (lvl41)
*amaterasu (lvl11)
*gigas (lvl30 and the fire one)
*vampire lord (lvl 22)
*frost demon (lvl 22)

Please help Guid me in the right direction with what I have and what I can do. I really don't want to reroll after spending money on this team. Really sorry to bother you and take up your time. Anything will be of help. Thanks in advance!!
Next time try just posting a picture, it would be much faster to look it up for you :x

Anyway, if that's everything you got...for short term the 4x Dark team would be good (Vampire Lord as leader, and stuff in member like Rainbow Dublit or Keeper), but for long time, making a 9x Healer team would be better (Valkyrie as leader, and evolved to the final form).